Name and Contact Details of the Responsible Party
Rosenthaler Straße 46/47
Telefon: +49 30 28484486
Data Protection Officer
Should you have any questions about our data protection measures, the processing of your data or the protection of your rights as a data subject, you can contact us and our data protection officer as follows:
External Data Protection Officer
vertreten durch Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer
Große Bleichen 21, 20354 Hamburg
If you wish to communicate directly with our data protection officer (because you have a particularly sensitive matter for example), please contact them by post, as communication by e-mail could always have security gaps. Please state in your request that your concern relates to the company Fosanis GmbH
Personal data is all information about identified or identifiable person. This includes the following categories of personal data that we process:
• Your contact details (such as first and last name, address, e-mail address, phone number),
• Your correspondence with us,
• Log files with information about your visit to our website,
• Online identifiers (such as cookie IDs, IP addresses, advertising IDs),
Purpose of Processing
We process your data for the following purposes:
• For corresponding with you,
• For processing contracts with you,
• For advertising purposes such as the dispatch of our newsletter
We base the processing of your data on the following legal bases:
• Your consent, if you have given us such consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR),
• The initiation or execution of a contract with you (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR),
• The fulfilment of legal obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR),
• The implementation of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR)
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
• The improvement of our offer,
• The protection of our systems against misuse,
• The production of statistics,
• Marketing purposes
Requirement or Obligation to Provide Data
Unless this is expressly stated, the provision of your data is not required or obligatory.
If we do not receive the data from you, or from the devices you use, we receive it from the following sources:
• Master data of companies and self-employed persons from publicly available official sources,
• Data on B2B contacts of specialised service providers,
We store your data,
• if you have consented to the processing, at most until you revoke your consent;
• if we need the data for the execution of a contract, at most for as long as the contractual relationship with you exists;
• if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, at most for as long as your interest in deletion or anonymisation does not outweigh the data;
• insofar as statutory storage obligations exist, until the end of the storage periods.
Data Recipient & Third Parties
We do not use Third Party Services or Transfer Data to any Thrid Party.
Matomo Analytics (self hosted)
This website or its content is hosted by an external service provider (HostEurope).
The personal data collected on this website is stored on the servers of the provider.
This may include IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact data, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website.
This is done for the purpose of fulfilling contracts with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offering by professional providers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
Our provider will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfill their service obligations and follow our instructions regarding this data.
Transfer to Third Countries
Data is not being transferred to an Third Countries.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
• To request information about the processing of your data, as well as to receive a copy of your personal data. Among other things you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients of the data (if a transfer is made), the duration of the storage or the criteria for determining the duration;
• To receive personal data relating to you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another person in charge;
• To correct your data. If your personal data is incomplete, you have the right to complete the data, taking into account the purposes of the processing;
• To have your data deleted or blocked;
• To have the processing restricted;
• To object to the processing of your data;
• To revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the future
• To complain to the responsible supervisory authority about unauthorised data processing.